Or email us at email@example.com
|Start Date: Friday (unless stated)||Tregathenan House||Start Date: Saturday (unless stated)||Granary||Long Barn||Hayloft|
|Jan 8 – Mar 12
||550||Jan 9 – Mar 13
|Mar 19 – Mar 26||650||Mar 20 – Mar 27||495||480||415|
|Apr 2 – Apr 9||840||Apr 3 – Apr 10||550||520||455|
|Apr 16 – Apr 23||680||Apr 17 – Apr 24||550||520||455|
|Apr 30||695||May 1||550||520||455|
|May 7||730||May 8||550||520||455|
|May 21||845||May 22||550||520||455|
|May 28||870||May 29||650||555||495|
|Jun 4||875||Jun 5||580||555||495|
|Jun 11||920||Jun 12||580||555||495|
|Jun 18||1000||Jun 19||620||595||530|
|Jun 25||1025||Jun 26||620||595||530|
|Jul 2||1055||Jul 3||670||645||570|
|Jul 9||1055||Jul 10||785||755||655|
|Jul 16||1055||Jul 17||825||800||705|
|Jul 23 – Aug 20||1285||Jul 24 – Aug 21||885||855||755|
|Aug 27||1085||Aug 28||825||800||705|
| Sep 3
|Sep 10 – Oct 22||680||Sep 11 – Oct 23||495||480||415|
|Oct 29 – Dec 17||550||Oct 30 – Dec 18||450||430||375|
|Dec 23||950||Dec 23||640||620||565|
|Dec 30||950||Dec 30||640||620||565|
- Prices shown are per cottage, based on 7 nights and are inclusive of electricity, gas, heating, linens and towels.
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Travel cot, high chair, stair gates available FOC
- Book TWO or more consecutive weeks and take 10% off the price of the second and subsequent weeks.
- NO BOOKING FEES (when booking direct with us).
- Pets welcome by arrangement in the Granary and Long Barn except July and August. £20 per pet per week. Dogs go free Jan, Feb, March.
- Short Breaks are available all year, including Christmas and New Year, but excluding August
- Up to 3 nights: weekly rate x 65%
- 4 nights: weekly rate x 75%
- 5 nights: weekly rate x 85%
- For group bookings a security deposit of £200 is payable at time of booking.
- Payment accepted by cheque, debit or credit card, or bank transfer.
- Deposit of 25% payable on booking; balance due 6 weeks prior to your holiday.
COVID Cancellation Terms
If your holiday cannot go ahead because we cannot provide the holiday cottage – either because the UK Government will not let us open, or for other COVID-related reasons, then we will refund any payments you have made for that holiday, or you can move your payment to another holiday at Tregathenan within a 12 month period – your choice.
If we are open, but you are unable to come because of a COVID-related reason (illness of yourselves, or family), then we will move your payment to another holiday at Tregathenan within a 12 month period. We would just need a copy of a positive test result.
If we are open, but you are unable to come for any other reason, or have changed your mind, then we will not refund any payments made.
If you have COVID Symptoms during your stay, you must go home immediately to get tested and self-isolate. If you have to self-isolate at Tregathenan, you will be responsible for all affected bookings at Tregathenan.